What is it?
- Lithmeria: The Endless Siege is a MUD or Multi-User-Dungeon in active development
- Lithmeria is an attempt to finally create the MUD many gamers have always dreamed of playing, bringing together and improving upon the best elements from the leading MUDs already in existence.
What's the setting like?
- Lithmeria is set on a fictional, fantasy world of the same name.
- It is populated by six unique races and two powerful player controlled factions.
- Technology is at a pre-gunpowder level but magic, both elemental and arcane, plays a huge role.
Will there be roleplay?
- Lithmeria will be an RP enforced MUD that will seek to cater to players of every conceivable inclination from PvErs, to duelists, world PvPers, mass PvPers, explorers, crafters, merchants and roleplayers.
How will the mechanics work?
- Lithmeria is a 'balance/equilibrium' MUD which means that most attacks are directly activated and have a balance or equilibrium cooldown before another attack can be used.
- Lithmeria has fully afflict-able mobs. All offensive abilities work on mobiles much as they do on players.
- Lithmeria's PvP will be balanced around small group combat, emphasizing tactics and strategy over sheer numbers
When is Lithmeria to be released?
- There is no official release date at this juncture.
Where can I learn more?
- The forums: http://forums.lithmeria.com/index.php
How can I contribute?
- All suggestions, commentary and feature requests are most welcome and should be made on the forums.
- Lithmeria is also on the look out for dedicated, talented and creative builders. Those who think they have what it takes can read more here: Builder Forum Thread